Google Summer of Code 2011
Table of Contents
See here for a timeline.
Feel free to hop onto IRC at #firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
There is still a lot of code left to migrate over to libaegisub. Which involves three steps:
- Unhook from the UI.
- Modify UI to use new code from libaegisub.
- Write unit tests for migrated code.
Plugin API and conversion of core Aegisub components to plugins.
Please include the following information in your application (which should be done at the Google site, not here):
- Abstract of your project
- Times that you will busy/unavailable during the 2011 GSoC period.
- Are you applying to any other GSoC groups? If so, which one(s)?
- Do you have any examples of your work we could see?
- Contact information
- phone number
- physical address
- Backup contact (in case you go "missing")
Please meet and talk to us on IRC at #email@example.com, which is our single mode of communication for development.