Make the karaoke input line adaptive
|Reported by:||verm||Owned by:||nielsm|
Description (last modified by nielsm)
At the moment the karaoke timing 'line' is always visible, this is pretty useless since most of the time users won't be timing karaoke -- infact overall it's probably a very insignificant amount.
There are two things we can do to solve this:
- Move the kara timing mode button to the toolbar line and supplant the medusa icon with the kara timing mode icon. This would insert the new line dynamically if it's in use.
- Do the same as #1 but replace the Comment/Style/Actor/Effect line with the karaoke timing line. This makes a lot more sense as noone is going to want to change any of those while timing karaoke. And if they do it's easy to toggle back. This has the large advantage that the ui won't change shape at all.
- This is the preferred method. (I think)
Change History (3)
comment:1 Changed 4 years ago by nielsm
- Description modified (diff)
- Owner set to nielsm
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Type changed from defect to enhancement