Last Block selection memory for audio timing
|Reported by:||Jeroi||Owned by:|
|Sub Component:||Subtitle - Editing|
Now that harukolover has made a batch for audio commit and text commit for multiple lines, Aegisub anymore is missing "Last block selection memory" which is used always when new block of lines are timed and moved to next line.
- Next line on commit needs to get block selection and save it in memory or global table or class or txt file.
- Then block memory reports == true, then "Next line on commit" needs to check if it is true, then check if next line is in Block selection memory and if it is == jump that line over and check next..
- Next line on commit have to check also, if next line is higher than highest line number in selection block memory then if it is, cleas block selection memory.
- If it is highest, clear block selection memory and it reports now == false
- On mouse line aktivation, clear block selection memory always if block memory reports = true
This feature would make this happen:
- Aktivate 1-3 and 5-6 and commit timings
- Aktivate line 4 and commit timings
- Aktivate line 7