Add option to disable smart scrolling in the subtitles area
|Reported by:||zeromind||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by Plorkyeran)
If one clicks on the near the first/last line in the subtitles area,
automagical scrolling occurs, so that the previous/following lines are shown.
That may be the cause for unexpected bahaviour when trying to select multiple lines close to the edge:
- Select third line visible in the subtitle grid
- Click-n-hold mouse and move the cursor to the 1st visible line to select visible lines 3 to 1
- Automagical scrolling kicks in, scrolls up
- more lines than '3' to '1' selected
- lines 3 to 1 are selected
Usually such scrolling only happens when one moved the cursor out of the area of the list (in every other program i can think of - like filemanagers etc).
There should be an option to disable the scrolling when selecting (with both mouse&keyboard) close to the edge, as that can become quite annoying, in my case because the lines i want to have displayed are being scrolled out of the visible area.